Using the darn thing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!
I which I could find a good British road map- one with clear up-to-date junctions. Enlarged and on a separate page from all the wiggle bits.
Can anyone point me in the right direction before I get lost- or stuck up a railway track, Come to think of it, that might be a quicker way!
I find the new M way junctions particularly hard to negotiate without previous knowledge.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Anyone else find this in todays complexes? :oops:

Sponsored Links
A to Z 'super scale' GB Road Atlas is quite good.
It has a section on 'main routes' - around Mancaster, Brum and the smoke. Full, motorway junction detail is included.
http://www.a-zmaps.co.uk/?nid=60&iid=2203
Probably cheaper - somewhere !

Could use Google earth to spot the best route through that awkward roundabout / junction, inbuilt link to Google maps also useful.
:cool:

Thanks a lot, empip, looks like just the ticket and not a bad price- has to be a bit above the rubbishy maps- and there's lots of those about.
I've not seen it yet, but I will find it- make a little pressey :)
I usually have to buy my own!
I'll try google earth as well- haven't yet been onto that! Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Thanks steve- tried 'wiki-' map on your post. Dosen't seem to work around the midlands- maybe they haven't completed the site yet- unless my pc's got the hump.
Google's earth I believe is popular- must try that when I've got time/journey.
Buzy with turkey for a bit! ;)

I've spent endless hours on Google Earth looking for nudist camps and naked sunbathers - sadly, without any results.

i believe google earth and wikimapia use the same map/photo database.

Sponsored Links
Back