Using the existing Flue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I have faulty Baxi Boiler that needs replacing. Thinkin of getting a Biasi instead due to price.

Could i still use the existing Baxi flue which goes into the roof when i install the new Biasi boiler or do i need a new Biasi flue ?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Appreciate your prompt response. It will be a lot of work to remove existing flue to the roof. Any reason why we can't use the existing flue ?
Thanks.

as seco says

the flues are not interchangeable and are often slightly different between manufacturers.
some even fit the opposite way round (vokera for one)

only group boilers that share flues are vaillant/glowworm/saunia duval and i think baxi /potterton / main but not certain on those

Sponsored Links
Chaps, Thank you. Now i understand about the flue bit.

Looks like i will need to get a G/worm flexicom instead which has a rear flue instead of messing around with the flue in the roof.

Where's the best place to get a G/worm flexicom - price wise ?

Thanks.

Where's the best place to get a G/worm flexicom - price wise ?

Thanks.

The team has advised you correctly regarding your flue enquiry. However, we do not do market research and I do not understand why you are contemplating on purchasing a flue that you are not allowed
to fit. Unless of course, you are a registered gas installer.

Regards

spraggo

Hi guys,

I have faulty Baxi Boiler that needs replacing. Thinkin of getting a Biasi instead due to price.

Could i still use the existing Baxi flue which goes into the roof when i install the new Biasi boiler or do i need a new Biasi flue ?

Thanks.

i call troooooollllloooolllllooooolllooooo

biasi :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back