Vaillant Ecotech Pro 24HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

Could someone advise on the above boiler. I'm thinking of changing my old Ferroli boiler to a Vaillant, and was advised to go for this model, ecoTEC pro 24 as its from a good company and is a good boiler (so i;ve been told). Its priced at around £800.

My house is a small one, terraced house, 2 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, small kitchen and small bathroom. Would this boiler be sufficient? Or is their anything better you guys could recommend for a similar price range?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Nothing much better for that price apart from an Intergas or a Viessmann.

If your mains water supply was good then a 28-30 kW boiler would be better!

Tony

the pro is a contract boiler...but retains some of the bells and whistles of the plus...you can still use vaillant's compensation controls (vrc 470 and 350)

Sponsored Links
the pro is a contract boiler...but retains some of the bells and whistles of the plus...you can still use vaillant's compensation controls (vrc 470 and 350)

What do you mean by a contract boiler? Is it a "value" range type boiler, a lesser model from a good company? If so, would i be better of going for a cheaper brand or does the vaillant outperform others?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back