Vaillant: rebalacing water pressure HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, Bled the radiators this afternoon and the pressure has droppedoff completely on Vaillant Combi,no heating,hot water.....coldest snowy night of the year so far.
My old Potterton was a doddle, run the flexi-pipe, open thetap/valve and watch the pressure needle rise.
This Vaillant, I do not know the model,it is 3-4 years old, seems to have no place for a flexi-pipe and no obvious taps eitherfor bringing the the pressure back up. :confused: Any ideas chaps?Would be greatly appreciated tonight of all nights, can't possibly call anyone tonight.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
the boiler will more than likely have a built in filling loop. the filling loop will be directly under the boiler connected between the mains cold water inlet valve and the htg return isolation valve. there should be small key supplied that fits into the the slots in the valves but if not use a flat bladed screw driver be careful not to over pressurise the boiler and turn of both vaves when ur finished :D

Brilliant, boilers fired up again, it was the internal transfer pipe rather than the old flexi pipe that threw me, and the lack of taps/levers to transfer water pressure. I owe you a very big pint my friend, it was getting mighty cold already! Very much appreciated. :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back