Vaillant turbo max plus - S17, S27 - ? pump problem

mi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently been having problems with my Turbomax Plux, which is about 4 years old. Firstly I had an S33 code - which I understand was a problem with the air / flu system - I have now changed the Air pressure switch (which was relatively easy to do), and this code is no longer a problem.

However, I now get a S17 and S27 code, and the boiler works for a while and then cuts off with this code. I understand that these codes stands for " pump over run" - I wonder if anyone could tell me what this means.

Does this mean that the pump needs to be replaced or can something be done to re-set it or something - I'd like to know before I call an engineer in order to make sure I am receiving the correct info.

Thanks

Mo

Sponsored Links
Those aren't fault codes; just for servicing, they indicate what the boiler's doing.
Need more info on the problem...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back