Vaillant TURBOmax Plus 824E, 828E / THERMOcompact 615E...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have moved into a property which has the Vaillant Combi Boiler as above. We haven't had any issues, until yesterday. Our neighbours had a leak and turned off the water, when they do this, it cuts our water too. Since they have turned it back on we haven't had any pressure in our shower, and the water spits as comes from the taps sporadically (as if there is air in the system).

Can someone advise what they reckon it could be? I have tried resetting the system, and the pressure is correct. But still isnt working correctly.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve

Sponsored Links
Hello

I have moved into a property which has the Vaillant Combi Boiler as above. We haven't had any issues, until yesterday. Our neighbours had a leak and turned off the water, when they do this, it cuts our water too. Since they have turned it back on we haven't had any pressure in our shower, and the water spits as comes from the taps sporadically (as if there is air in the system).

Can someone advise what they reckon it could be? I have tried resetting the system, and the pressure is correct. But still isnt working correctly.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve

Perhaps your neighbours haven't turned the stop tap back on properly.

Hello

Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve

Perhaps your neighbours haven't turned the stop tap back on properly.

I did think that, but wondered why the pressure would show as okay, if the water wasn't getting through. Will check with them tonight to make sure.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back