Valliant Combi - no hot water!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys :)

Every so often my boiler doesn't supply hot water even when the radiators are still working. Had man in 6 months ago who said i have a sticky valve. It then worked fine but now its happened again. Help :!:

I've got a Valliant Turbomax Plus Combi Boiler 824E. When its not working, and the water is running, the information code is S33 with the green light flashing. When its working and the water is running, the information code is S14.

Tired of paying out for crap service.

Any Ideas :?:

Thanks for your help in advance. :) :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks Guys :D :D

Where can i get one, preferably on the net :?:

And can i do it myself or do i need to get someone in :?:

Is there any trade association i can trust or do i just pick someone from the yellow pages :?:

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
90% of boiler engineers are totally trustworthy and do a good job at a reasonable price.

Word of mouth is the best recomendation.

Get them to quote their price for the supply and fitting.

As a guide we would charge £84 plus £94 for the new diverter.

This is a usual fault on an 824 after 2-4 years and affects almost all all that model.

Tony

90% of boiler engineers are totally trustworthy and do a good job at a reasonable price.

Word of mouth is the best recomendation.

Get them to quote their price for the supply and fitting.

As a guide we would charge £84 plus £94 for the new diverter.

This is a usual fault on an 824 after 2-4 years and affects almost all all that model.

Tony

more bleeding advertising glazier :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back