Valliant Turbo Max plus 824e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Installed in 2002. Serviced once a year by Valliant agents. Problem is that on last visit (8 months ago) I pointed out to the engineere that the boiler had become noisy.

He said the fan needed replacing at a cost of £220. I know the parts can be expensive but I was surprised why the part has gone wrong in such a relatively short period of time.

I can get a Valiant "type" fan for £85 and the installation does not look too complex. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
DOn't mess with fans.
Only have the correct part, and get a Corgi to fit it.
Vaillant will supply and fit for £210.

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much for your replies. There is a web site that sells the Valliant fan for £108.10 which includes the VAT (Ezypart.co.uk). I have been assured that it is an official Valliant part. The local supplier in Bristol wants £133 excluding the VAT. As you advise I will get a CORGI engineer to fit. Once again thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back