Valor Gas Fire problem

Sponsored Links
Doesnt matter if its safety or not the info is there simple
again its not the info being there that is the issue, it's about an Rgi advising on how to to an op!!!!!! why is it such a problem to you that a gas engineer shouldn't advise anyone on gas issues! giving out info like that produces what we call cowboys and safety incidents. basically if you gave advise to an op, they then tried to repair /clean the gas issue themselves and caused an explosion or fire or co poisoning, if still alive! who do you think they would be trying to pin the blame on. maybe so that they may not be able to pin anything on you cos you only "advised", but morally how would you fair as a responsible gas engineer, not to mention gas safe investigating with hse. a bit dramatic maybe but, its the reason i wouldn't advise, but thats just me!

Would you like to put a link to any gas reg ,hse or gas safe bullitin that says anyone would be liable.I have done thousands of ACOPS and ACS questions over the years and they dont mention it, strange considering its meant to be a major safety issue
I take it you have also written to the BBC and ITV asking them to take off Documentaries ,Holby city, Casualty etc etc just incase anyone decides to operate on themselves or family after watching how to do it in detail on the telle

f##k me namsag, are you real????are you actually a gas safe engineer???
i'm getting really bored now trying to get across what a gas engineer should alread know! am i touching nerves???are you the type of engineer that fast tracked into the trade? why don't we send messages out the to sci fi fans that we cant actually time travel either in case they try an rig their hot tub to fast forward or rewind!""ther is a difference between fact and fiction!!!!numbnuts!

Sponsored Links
Took you 2 days to come up with such a witty intelligent reply ,
i take it you could not find any reference that says once qualified you are part of a secret society and cannot divulge any information otherwise you will be prosecuted and held responsible.
Fact and fiction ? so documentaries are not fact then when they go into great detail visually and with vocabulary used..

Take a bit longer this time to try and think of a constructive witty and slightly more intelligent response

i actually work as a gas engineer for a living!!! therefore don't really have the time to sit in front of my pc constantly!! mad that init. you are quite right tho,tell you what, i am a man of limited vocabulary and don't try to be witty cos it doesn't work for me! i am very good with my hands tho!!!very good! but seems we are on a forum.....
it seems quite sad really that we are still bumping on about this, cos you just keep coming up with these out of context phrases which have nothing to do with the original point, that no matter where the cust sources their info by themselves, then attempt gas work, that is their own choice made by themselves! we shouldn't encourage them to do so by giving them the info ourselves, it seems you don't take your profession as serious as most gas safe engineers pity really......
can't wait for your next o so witty intelligent response as it'll probably be up there with the worlds best quotes

Doesnt surprise me that you are VERY good with your hands.
Fair play for sharing that with us

Lot of thought into that reply. :rolleyes:
But then again one handed typing must be your forte

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back