vauxhall tigra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys.Asking your opinion, my daughter bought the above car (without me seeing it first). When she arrived home with it, notice on one side underneath the lacquer there was a clouding (ie:light and dark blue patches).Completely covering one side of the car. we informed the vauxhall main dealer (who she bought it from). they took it into their paint department, who checked it over and said it had not been in a accident but could be due to sun damage and are saying that it is not viable from them to respray it. I disagreed with this as I believe that this is not due to sun damage and believe it as been like this from the start. can some one advice where I stand legally thank you essex boy

Sponsored Links
Sun damage? get real! So the car was always parked N-S? Tell the dealer to get a grip.

thanks for the reply mickymoody.speaking to the manager again on monday and reminding him about the network q guarantee

Take it to another local spray painting garage / workshop and get their opinion then when you go back and tell them what a load of **** they are talking you have another professional opinion to back you up. :)

Sponsored Links
hi guys sorry for the delay finally got a result vauxhall are going to respray

Back