very High Zs!

Sponsored Links
:LOL:

I am next month but im trying to know what i can before i get there.

rather than turn up like most without knowing anything bout testing.

Thats what i like about this forum.Its great for learning stuff.
like an interactive exam sometimes.

Doing DIS next month then 2381

Was doing alot of electrical work and really enjoyed it prior the big P

Storm, remind me, does your tester need three leads to measure loop impedance? (If it does, the neutral is required for the instrument itself, with the measurement being made between the line and earth probes)

Sponsored Links
only 2 on the 1552, thinking about it you havent got one of the leads in the "no trip loop" hole have you?

thinking about it you havent got one of the leads in the "no trip loop" hole have you?

Nope got it in middle hole LO/L2

Yeah only needs the two leads on this

So, have you managed to get a Ze reading yet?

Unfortunately i cant try till later on as got friends and family round at the mo, Going to kick em out as this is playing on my mind lol !! :evil:

i sure am! ;)

Got that figure yet then.????

Gone abit quite hasnt it,maybe hes fried hes megger fuse like i did :LOL: :LOL:

Gone abit quite hasnt it,maybe hes fried hes megger fuse like i did

Ha Ha not done that yet!

Just waiting till later with friends and family round at mo, might wait till 11.59 tonight , you never know this year might go out with a BANG! lol

Bummer...know the feeling everytime i want to do tests the washing machines on etc or i get summons to tescos :evil:

i would advise a dead short somewhere which will blow the fuse then tell them all that they have to get out the house or there will be a serious fire and proberly they will die due to radiation magnetic feilds.

Or you could just wait till you got the house to urself :rolleyes:

Good luck with that.

Before you have another go, just read pages 79 & 80 of the On-Site Guide along with the instructions for your tester - you may have to search online for these.

by the way the instructions i had with my 1552 were not as good as the ones i downloaded from the megger site.

if you havent got them......get them

i would advise a dead short somewhere which will blow the fuse then tell them all that they have to get out the house or there will be a serious fire and proberly they will die due to radiation magnetic feilds.

Done! and when the miss's kicks me out can i stay with you lol :D

Cheers for all you help guys! Got GN3, OSG and my NICEIC Inspection, Testing and Certification out and reading for the 1000s time, im sure it will click soon!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back