Vicar supports May's Brexit, hooray!

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"On Monday night, Newsnight held a seemingly genuine debate where 6 “members of the public” were invited onto the show to confront MPs with their questions about Theresa May’s Brexit deal.

One member of this supposedly “public” panel was a woman dressed as a vicar, who called herself Lynn.

During the Newsnight segment, Lynn repeatedly declared her undying support for Theresa May’s proposed Brexit deal – a clip widely publicised by the official BBC Newsnight Twitter account:

"The reason they are sitting there is that they know far more about what's going on then we do. I've been a Conservative all my life and I back Prime Minister May."

Lynn is sold on the government's Brexit plan

pic.twitter.com/cP2gMearTv — BBC Newsnight (@BBCNewsnight) November 26, 2018

Lynn also appeared on an edition of Newsnight on Friday 23rd November (
which you can view in full here), along with the same other 5 “members of the public”, again dressed in full vicar garb.

On both appearances, Lynn was the only panel member who was completely supportive of Theresa May’s Brexit deal.

Yes, “Lynn” is not an ordinary member of the public at all. Nor is she a genuine Vicar. She is, in fact, an actor – and not only that, she has previously worked as a minor cast member on numerous BBC programmes.

Lynn’s full name is Lynn Marina Hayter, and uses her middle name for her acting work.

Lynn’s
past acting work includes playing a Drunkard on the BBC show Eastenders, playing a “Theatre goer” on the BBC show The Dresser, playing a female beggar in the BBC programme Dickensian, and was cast as a nurse in the BBC show The Chronicles.

Whilst Lynn is not a genuine vicar, she does regularly attend church. However, the church in question is her own.

Yes, in addition to being a BBC actor, Lynn is also the creator of the “Seeds For Wealth Ministries”, who describe themselves as a religious organisation who can help you:

“realize, release and walk into your financial freedom in Christ. To Educate, Equip and Empower the saints.”

lynn1.png
lynn2.jpg

Seems-Legit.jpg

Perhaps this is all above board.

Sponsored Links
She has been in a few decent films!!

So is she a BBC plant or blagged it on as a vicar?

Sponsored Links

from your own link:

Claims that Lynn appeared on #newsnight as a paid actor are false. Lynn is a pastor and was a genuine participant of our Brexit debate. She carries out work as an extra using her middle name but this is not relevant to the capacity in which she appeared

I watched Monday's Newsnight debate, I think she's very lonely woman, nasty piece of work. Were they actors or supposedly members of the public?

you can always rely on notch to evade the question.
You always rely on JohnD to ask a question, that includes a 'facts not evident'.

Lets see:

You point out she is not a genuine vicar despite she does not claim to be.

Then you claim she might be an actor dressed up as a vicar, well I suppose on that basis you could claim Ronald Reagon was an actor dressed up as a president :ROFLMAO:

Very interesting. Theresa May's father was a vicar too, Hubert Brasier but he was a very dubious person. A lot of info about him has been,, well, you know,, but shhhh.
After she took over at No 10, she had his Wikipedia page removed for some reason or another,, wonder why??
Go to a website called "The Swamp" and learn a few things. A lot of things about him have been "covered up" or "removed" for some reason or another, very strange.
You can read all about it on The Swamp. You can also google "Theresa May's Father", but shhh, keep it quiet!!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back