Viktor Orban

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hungary's prime minister, what a guy.
He's the only European leader who is actually fighting for his country and his people, against the federalists who are intent on ruining the Europe we know.
One of the words being used by his opponents to try to dismiss his views is "populist".
What's wrong with being populist in a democracy? What's wrong with fighting for what the majority of your people want?
Thanks to people like this man ordinary people are waking up to what is being done to them behind their backs.
Let's hope it's not too late.

Sponsored Links
The Adolph you're referring to tried to create a European super state dominated by Germany, the man I'm talking about is fighting against the very same thing. When are you going to wake up?

The Adolph you're referring to tried to create a GERMAN super state dominated by Germany, the man I'm talking about is fighting against the very same thing. When are you going to wake up?
There I've corrected for you duck. You are not very well educated are you.

Sponsored Links
And the difference between my description and yours is ???
Or are you just arguing semantics because you have no sensible point to make?

Is this the guy getting all cosy with Russia?
Could be wrong, wouldn`t be the first time. lol

Adolph who.......
Adolph Merkel
images

Yeah, her weapon of choice is mass immigration instead of tanks and guns.

Yes, Viktor Orban may well be the saviour of the free world. Other central and Eastern European countries are against Mad Merkel and her plans to islamify Europe, but Orban puts his head above the parapet to deny the wreckers the chance to impose their lunacy on Hungary.

He is actually giving the Hungarian people a vote in a referendum whether to accept any of Mad Merkel's swarms or not. Seems unreal that a politician would actually let the people decide if they want mass immigration of dangerous, alien cultures - but it's real in Hungary. The UK populace never asked or voted for mass immigration, and even though the majority are against it, it's been imposed on us by several governments. If only we had an Orban!

Sponsored Links
Back