Virgin Media Email is rubbish

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Not a query, just a moan. It's been faulty all day, and now they're saying they expect it to be about 24 hours more!!!!!

"Broadband feature interruptions
The following issues may be affecting some aspects of your Virgin Media Broadband service.
You will currently be experiencing difficulties accessing email services. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Customers having difficulty accessing their Email services may find that they have full access to their email account using our Webmail service.
Date Issue raised: August 16 2010, 08:59
Estimated repair time: August 17 2010, 20:00

Fault reference: F001344338

Good grief!

What does the word "fast" mean?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
JohnD, you can still log into webmail with VM and retrieve your emails that way.
Did you know that VM are now using the google mail service? It supposedly automatically filters spam messages. I only found out today as I logged in to webmail and found hundreds of spam emails. As I went through them I found one from an agency last month advising me to attend a job interview. (now gone unfortunately).
I have since found out how to turn off the spam filter completely. Christ , it's bad enough the government nannying us without my broadband supplier doing the same. They reckon they are protecting me from unwanted emails and may well have cost me a job.

Johnmelad502, The last company I worked for went over to BT for telephony, mobile phone and broadband. Lasted all of 6 months when they found out BT were ripping them off. Solicitors were involved and they got out of a 2yr contract without penalty. So I wouldn't go with BT. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back