Vitodens 100 boiler - bar 0.6 error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vitodens 100 WB1A boiler and just lately we've been getting an error where we don't get hot water after using it for washing up for example.

We have to press reset for it to work again, however it keeps occurring.

We've researched it and it came out as too low pressure and you need to increase it. I've turned some "knobs" but no success. I've attached images, can anyone help how to solve this?

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-03 at 1.52.00 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-09-03 at 1.52.11 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-09-03 at 1.52.15 PM.jpeg

Thanks in advance for any tips

Sponsored Links
on pic 3 you have a silver braided hose, this is called a filling loop, at each end of the hose there are valves , the slot that is across the valves have to be turned in line with the pipe and that will top the pressure up, open both valves till pressure is around 1.5 Bar when the boiler is cold, then close both valves and it will be fine , you just use a screwdriver to do it.

you need to put a screwdriver into the slots either side of the silver hose

Sponsored Links
here and here

Attachments

• filling loop_LI.jpg
    filling loop_LI.jpg
    945.7 KB · Views: 467
looks like they turned the knobs on the front to off.

Mine only started using more than two syllables an hour ago. Not entirely sure what started/stopped it.

Well that's not strictly true.... I know what she thinks started it, but common sense and having a degree of logic prevented me from admitting that was the case.

We now have a stainless steel BBQ with non stainless base festering under a humidity encouraging cover, instead of letting it dry naturally..... But even though she admits she hasn't a scooby what Stainless Steel is, she is in the right and the BBQ had to be covered this morning during the pizzing rain.

Rant over...

Back to the accounts.

@dilalio - might be Green Dragon way Wednesday ;).

Will see what time I finish in Kew.... Ongar builder's other plumber has wlkaed off the job there and left a few doozies.... Every mix of pushfit you can imagine some without inserts.

Will fish out some pictures of hte UFH manifolds :LOL:.... Water pizzed through the finished ceilings when we pressurised it.

He's asking why those basin wastes come out of the floor and not the wall too at Ongar :LOL: might have summut to do with the firking great RSJ under sole plate :LOL:

Will see what time I finish in Kew.... Ongar builder's other plumber has wlkaed off the job there and left a few doozies.... Every mix of pushfit you can imagine some without inserts.

Will fish out some pictures of hte UFH manifolds :LOL:.... Water pizzed through the finished ceilings when we pressurised it.

He's asking why those basin wastes come out of the floor and not the wall too at Ongar :LOL: might have summut to do with the firking great RSJ under sole plate :LOL:

I'd be asking... "Define builder"! :rolleyes:

feckin stand up for your selves and tell the bitches that you are the Boss, I just did and I am on the way to @PullerGas house for more pain

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back