Vokera 20-80 RS Flowmatic loosing pressure, women in need :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my boiler. It keeps loosing pressure but not rapidly. Some days it goes form 1 bar to 0.6 bar in about a day but then it can hold 0.9 or 1 bar for few days.
Radiatores make weird crackling sound when the heating is on. Plumber bleed the radiators, changed some pressure valve but it keeps happening.
There is no visible leek and plumber said if there would be a leek it would be dropping constantly which sounds logic.
I just dont know what to do any more, he just keeps coming and nothing is getting better. Any advice?
(please bear in mind I am a women who never even looked inside the boiler) Thank you:)

Sponsored Links
Ditch the guy and look for sone who knows this boiler. Then get him to service the boiler like it says in the manual. If anyone tries to sell you a boiler instead of service, he is not your man.

I would love to! But this is a rented house so I just have t deal with whoever the agency sends:(
Do you reckon its a leak?

A Loki is a vegetable, a bit like a gourgette and a leek is a kind of onion.

If its rented then its not your prime concern as long as its working.

But the next time any plumber comes say that Tony suggested that he could check the expansion vessel.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your advice Tony.
I am a foreign so there is no bloody need for sarcasm is there? :eek:

Oi... Tony was being helpful... Read his post again! What has being foreign got to do with it?

Loki was also a God of mischief. Or for most people I presume a PITA.

FFS.

OP, you are being a little touchy are you not? Tony can be a little cutting but see none of that in his reply, so chill out will you, and remove those chips off your sholder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back