vokera 24 compact lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a vokera compact 24, the initial problem was that it would not ignite to provide DHW or CH, it DIDN'T goto lockout. This problem was solved by a heating engineer who fitted a new ignition module on the circuit board, the boiler ignited and worked fine.
After only an hour or so the boiler then went into lock out at ignition, the engineer has returned, tested it and found no other faults, spoke to vokera technical support who said it was a faulty ignition module, which was changed again, and again, only for the same thing to happen!
Does anybody have any ideas as it is driving the engineer and myself a little mad.

Cheers fred

Sponsored Links
i've had 3 do the same, try;

1/ is it cross lighting fully, get him to check the soft light b/p, try increasing it slightly. I once had one where all the injectors were blocked.

2/ check the flue, once had once corroded half way up, causing it to go to lock out as the aps wasnt making.

3/ ignition module (you've already tried this)

4- overheating?

Thanks for the info, he's coming out again tomorrow so I will pass on your advice, hopefully he will be able to sort it.
The boiler goes into lockout before it lights, there is no spark from the ignitor, the fan runs and the aps switches, but then it locks out.

Sponsored Links
Id change the thermistors at a guess also check that the low water pressure switch is open curcuit. and air pressure switch is making.

Nath

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back