VOKERA BOILER. LOSS OF HEATING, HOT WATER FINE?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

I have a vokera boiler that works fine except!!!

Ie the hot water side is find no problems. The concern is that the heating works fine and then for not reasons stops usually towards the end of the day? I notice that he programmer called for heating still but rads are cold? I then by process of elimination found that if i turn on the up stairs hot water tap and then off again, the rads get warm and the heating works on as well as hot water, this is quite a constant problems so every morning for 4 day now i have had to get out of bed and put hot tap on to start the heating, then all is fin until the next day or late in the eveniing of the same day?

any ideas. please

Sponsored Links
I have totaly drawn a blank in the model and left the manual in the van with is now being serviced. I will check when i get the Van back.

I thought it my be a comon question as i have found many items about having heating but no hot water, but i could not find any the other way round, which is what is drawing me the blank? realy for most of the the this system works great.

Morning, The Vokera boiler I am refering to is a VOKERA ECLIPSE E.S.C

The system seam to be working fine at the moment, first time in 4 days. but is has done this before.

any ideas

Sponsored Links
VOKERA ECLIPSE E.S.C

i have not had the misfortune to work on one of these abominations in some time. they are awful overcomplicated boilers with poor user/engineer controls.

you might struggle to get anyone to even look at this nightmare.

Well thats not good news,
The system seam to be ok at the moment but I know it going to repeat the fault?

Any one got any ideas on what could be the fault, is it a faulty, diverter valve?? these normally are suggested when heating works but not hot water but i am the other way round?

The system looks quite simple? but from your comment I am now very concerned and am thinking of pulling the whole system out?

This does seam a bit rash as it is working at the moment?
would you suggest a maintenance contract? while it is still working? who with?

Any one can i have some advice on service contract for vokera or what could be the problem , or prevention i could do to stop it happening again, it working ok again today but have a feeling that it is not going to be long?? please please please help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back