Vokera boiler needs resetting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Hope somebody can help here,
Vokera C/H wall boiler approx 10 yrs old, dont have model no.
Two problems. Timer clock not advancing and needs a reset after it reaches temp.
Opened ignition box and found charred resistor, New ignition box installed and clock now works.
When the boiler runs and reaches temp it stops, fan continues to run but wont reignite unless powered off and powered back on. One thing noticed is if it's reset the microswitch on the differential pressure switch has to click before it will restart.
Any ideas.

Sponsored Links
Almost certain the timer is connected to external wiring and not the PCB.

I assume the boiler has three rotary controls on the left, and facial panel is black with a drop down white panel.

Thanks for the reply,
The boiler is older than that I thing, From left to right there's the following

Power on/off
Timer/Reset/Constant switch
Thermostat knob
Timer unit
Temp gauge
Pressure gauge

Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
If the gauges are square, then it is a Flowmatic.

The clock (again) does not rely on PCB for operation. It takes mains connections off it, but PCB does not control the clock.

Your problem lies elsewhere. I strongly suspect boiler has not been serviced for many a moon. Great boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back