Vokera gas boiler water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Ive been having some problems with my vokera linea gas boiler and was hoping someone could help.

I moved into the property a few months ago and the water pressure was sat at 0. Even when I refill it drops back down within a few hours regradless of whether the heating is on or not. Radiators have been bled etc and all heat ok when the pressure is above 1.

I'm thinking this could be down to a leak but there are no signs of water around the radiators/ceilings.

Any ideas??

Sponsored Links
vokeras in general can leak at the heat exchanger without you noticing any lying water.

get it seen to immediately as one person recently on this forum has one that hasnt been seen to and hes probably looking at replacing the entire boiler because its rusted right through the backplate.

Just as an update, had the plumber out and the leak was in the boiler outside. Unfortunatley the bright spark who fitted the boiler put a shed around it that meant you couldn't actually reach the parts at the back.

After much panic the plumber mangade to loosen and seal the offending joint and tighten.Pressure is now stable and all radiators are heating so fingers crossed!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back