vokera linea 24 - Hot Water Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've read through plenty of forum posts regarding issues with the Vokera Linea 24 but don't seem to have come across one with the exact problem i'm having......

If CH has been on for up to an hour then I am able to get HW no problem. If the CH has been on for over an hour then I can't get HW. When running the tap, the temperature gauge drops to around 19-22 from around 60. As this happens, the flame lights for 2-3 seconds before going off and then immediately relighting. This is constantly repeated. The CH seems to stay on throughout. If the CH is switched off for 30 mins then the HW returns.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
My best guess is that this problem is associated with the fan but I cannot give you full details as this work needs a competent CORGI.

If its what I expect, you might find that it runs for longer on DHW if the hot tap is only just turned on enough to trigger the boiler.

It could be something else though! To diagnose a boiler fault it is necessary to be there and do tests on it.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back