Vokera Linea 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Our Vokera linea 24 always provides hot water but the heating is only on very occasionally. We have had an engineer who changed parts but as soon as there is any cold weather the problem returns. The heating occasionally comes on. We tried a new engineer who charged £94 and got heating on. A couple of hours later it went off again. His boss came out next day and got it going at a lower temperature reading on the red gauge. Heating worked fine for one night. It was turned off by the timer. This morning same problem again: Hot water only: no heating. Suggestions please, Ric :?:

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately this needs someone in front of it with a multimeter to diagnose where the problem lies, rather than just throw parts at it.

I would want to be checking how far the power is getting at the pcb.

I've had a few heating faults like this on these and sadly most have turned out to be the main pcb.

i have been to 2 of these that have been incorrectly wired.
if you turnthe thermostat to max and reset the boiler the boiler will run fine with the heating on.

If you turn the stat down and then back up no more heating. If this is the case pm me and will let you know the fault

Sponsored Links
Thanks to Dave and to SNB. We do not have a wall thermosat, just adjustable thermostatic valves on the radiators (8 of them). Should I turn these to max and reset? For Dave's suggestion about the multimeter and the pcb. I guess We'll have to ask the engineer back again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back