Vokera Linea 28 help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Gasguru, my names Spike, I've read one of your answers to a fault with the Vokera Linea 28, the pressure goes to zero in a few days. You asked if the safety valve was dripping, I have this problem with a Vokera Linea 28, there is a pipe dripping outside, any ideas? thanks in advance,

Spike

Sponsored Links
Check that the filling loop under the boiler on the right is in the correct posiotin. The pressure should be 1 - 1.5. If the valve is in the right place but the pressure is high then hte filling loop is passing.

If the pressure keeps falling then chances are the pressure release valve is letting by anjd need replacing - not a major job.

You could also have a depressurised or leakjing expansion vessel.

Run a search on these items as there is plenty already posted.

If the pressure guage shoots up to three or so when the boiler fires then the pipe drips the the EV definately needs attention.

If you lose pressure in a few days & the blow off is dripping then all that is needed is a safety blow off valve (easy enough to fit)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back