Vokera linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody please help me with this problem
I have a linea 28, hot water work fine, but the heating side has a problem.

if i have the pressure set correctly (1-1.5 bar) I turn it on & after 10 mins the pressure increases to over 3 bar & activates the pressure relief valve.
Heating still works fine but as soon as it stops pressure drops & the boiler turns itself off (error 04) What is the cause?

Sponsored Links
expansion vessel is flat or pipe to it is blocked, have a read of the FAQ's regarding vessel pressure.

Sponsored Links
take casing off and drain boiler through prv, (red , with 3 bar written on it)
Take the flexi pipe that joins the vessel to pump housing prv area and clean, will be full of black gung. (use long thin screwdriver) Cover pcb with dust sheet when taking pipe off.
Reconnect and then use an air pump with a gauge and attach to the expansion vessel schraeder valve, (top of boiler at the very back )and with the prv in the open position recharged to one bar , take back off and check with spit or ldf to see if schraeder is passing air.
Close prv and refill water to 1.5, should be ok now, possibly the prv might need changing if it has been constantly off its seat for a while

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back