Vokera Linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to call Vokera with regards to the following fault but would appreciate your thoughts on the problem. Have asked elsewhere but no real suggestions other than to call Vokera.

Hi,

Mother in law has a Vokera Linea 28 which emits what I can only describe as a vibrating noise from within the casing.
The noise happens normally after the unit has been idle for a few hours and when heating is then called for, when the heating then shuts off
the noise appears and can be stopped by opening and closing the hot tap or just changing the temp setting of the heating.

I am guessing at possibly the diverter valve not closing properly ?
Would a flush and drain down help ?

System is about 7 month old and apart from the intermittent noise seems to be working fine.

TIA

L

Sponsored Links
sure it's not a rattling noise? very common and not hard to fix but it will be back soon enough.

No don't think so.. really seems more like severe vibration,had a feel of the pump when I heard it and it seemed ok, vibration seemed higher up.

What were you thinking it was.. non return valve ?

Strange how if I click the heating temp up one click or open and close a hot tap the noise stops and sometimes stays away for weeks ':confused:'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back