Vokera Linea Fault '1'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

I wonder if you could assist in a little problem I'm having. The NTC sensor on my Vokera boiler developed a fault, so with the aid of my servicing/installation guide I changed it. All went well other then now when the boiler tries to fire up it ends in displaying an error code '1'.

Although I drained the boiler a little water did find it's way towards the PCBs, although covered I suspect a little water entered the casing. I checked this and found evidence of it but nowhere near the main board!

What actually happens is that when I turn the boiler on at the mains and select DHW it ignites successfully but then goes out after literally 2 seconds.

I'd appreciate your advice as to what the problem may be. If you could point me in the right direction as to where I need to look and what I need to test I'd be really grateful. I'm good with a multimeter so will happily test any components you may think are faulty!

I'm hoping it's not the PCB but I'm not convinced!

Many thanks in advance,

Tank

Sponsored Links
01 is an ignition fault....its not sensing the flame.

depends on your version of the boiler. could be pcb
could be min gas pressure could be electrode.

All gasman teritory!

Could I ask whether touching the boiler as I have would have affected the gas valve, or the pressure?

When you mention the PCB do you mean the main one or the pcb that is linked to the ignition?

Once again many thanks

T

Sorry I should also have mentioned that when the error code is displayed on the lcd if I then select reset/off on the control dial the red led turns off (as does the error) but then the boiler tries to reignite. The boiler will light for a few seconds before turning off and the fan will run for a period of time afterwards

Tank

Sponsored Links
depends what you have twiddled when touching boiler but I doubt it....the min burner pressure is set quite low on these boilers so it could be as simple as that.

This boiler has 3 circuit boards and 2 different versions for the ignition part of it.

Get out BG on a fixed price of £170 to fix thins for you....ir start a contract with them including the first repair.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back