Vokera Linea One

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had an electrician friend upgrade the controls to existing Vokera Linea One combi boiler to Drayton Wiser, at weekend.

On completion, the boiler would light, fan on, but would not supply Heat or Hot Water - Fault Code on panel 'JO' which is not in the error code list.

Tried everything till late on Sunday night and out of frustration, stripped out all new controls and returned boiler to original state - still same code.

Vokera Technical don't recognise this code either.

I have a warm boiler but no heating or hot water - any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
It's a code that, if memory serves, means there's no communication between the main board and the display or other control. Is Drayton Wiser OpenTherm?

Is Drayton Wiser OpenTherm?
Yep

OP, can I presume you/your electrician used a single channel Wiser and just connected 1&3 through the 2 terminals on the boilers larger (M6) connector block? Once removed were the old controls or the bridge replaced in the same place?

Sponsored Links
Original poster: If you've connected Wiser OpenTherm then you may need an add-on pcb board. Is there a loose ribbon cable in the control box?

When connecting did you press and hold the button with the hand symbol on it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back