Vote Leave broke the Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
A 'new' (lol) member commenting in a familiar way on other's site usage...

Now I wonder where we've see that before :ROFLMAO:
You have possibly heard it from other posters who see you unhappy about your situation but spend too much time on forums to do anything about your unhappiness.

Vote remain had government backing and double the funding and still they lost.

And they used an American president to make a statement which probably held more sway than the extra £500k that leave allegedly, possibly, mightve spent.

Lets be honest though, a lefleat produced by any government is not likely to be believed, so the remain leaflet probably benefited remain.

And they used an American president to make a statement which probably held more sway than the extra £500k that leave allegedly, possibly, mightve spent.

Lets be honest though, a lefleat produced by any government is not likely to be believed, so the remain leaflet probably benefited remain.
Indeed, I posted mine back to the Tories without a stamp.. I don't know if they were ever charged for it. Probably not

Sponsored Links

I suppose you know better than the investigation that took place? You have evidence to the contrary or are you starting up another conspiracy which does seem to be the preserve of the right - Seth Rich mark 2.

It does seem the preserve of the loony right of rejecting reality for conspiracy theory.

I suppose you know better than the investigation that took place? You have evidence to the contrary or are you starting up another conspiracy which does seem to be the preserve of the right - Seth Rich mark 2.

It does seem the preserve of the loony right of rejecting reality for conspiracy theory.

You are conflating.

Vote leave committed a crime.

You or anybody else has no idea the amount of influence the additional £500k made. Im suggesting that one of the most influential leaders in world made a statement that had more influence than vote leaves illegal, overspending.

I have no proof, nor do I have proof Obama was asked to do it by Cameron, but thats my theory.

Either way it seems more like reality than rejecting reality. And certainly no conspiracy theory.

Its all just conjecture.

You are conflating.

Vote leave committed a crime.

You or anybody else has no idea the amount of influence the additional £500k made. Im suggesting that one of the most influential leaders in world made a statement that had more influence than vote leaves illegal, overspending.

I have no proof, nor do I have proof Obama was asked to do it by Cameron, but thats my theory.

Either way it seems more like reality than rejecting reality. And certainly no conspiracy theory.

Its all just conjecture.

Way to misunderstand what I wrote. My point was you made the claim that the overspend was an allegation - and not proven - well it has been.

extra £500k that leave allegedly, possibly, mightve spent.

You are the one conflating the impact of the overspend.

Way to misunderstand what I wrote. My point was you made the claim that the overspend was an allegation - and not proven - well it has been.

You are the one conflating the impact of the overspend.

Ah yes, my apologies, Id forgotten I had added that on the end as a wind up.

I do realise vote leave have been caught fair n square

[QUOTE="Kankerot, post: 4181528, member: 236922"

The referendum was advisory in nature .[/QUOTE]

Oh really :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.............. I'm at a loss for words to describe such a dumb idiotic statement ...........All this
political discord .......but why it was only an advisory .........same as it's only advisory next time there's an election and you vote .....its only advisory !!
Wake up you're dreaming.

The referendum was advisory in nature .

Oh really :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.............. I'm at a loss for words to describe such a dumb idiotic statement ...........All this
political discord .......but why it was only an advisory .........same as it's only advisory next time there's an election and you vote .....its only advisory !!
Wake up you're dreaming.
[/QUOTE]
I think Gasbanni has blown his big end

So if the referendum was only advisory, was the 1975 referendum advisory also? and further would another referendum only be advisory and why would we wist to spend billions on another referendum that would have no teeth?

The referendum was advisory in nature .

Wake up you're dreaming.
[/QUOTE]

You obviously don't know the difference between a referendum and an election.

I pity someone as dumb as you. Sad really that you would inflict self harm - it's a mental health issue.

Wake up you're dreaming.

You obviously don't know the difference between a referendum and an election.

I pity someone as dumb as you. Sad really that you would inflict self harm - it's a mental health issue.[/QUOTE]

It was a comparison illustrating your pathetic and stupid reasoning and statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back