what do you think off them ??
i love cheese and onion
i love smoky bacon
but feel the cheddar and bacon are the worst non flavour :D

oops forgot steak
forgot roast beef

enter your alternative flavours in your posts

Sponsored Links
Can't stand cheese and onion . I don't even think they relate to the flavour of chees and onions, which I both enjoy.

There are far better crisps than Walker's - imo, they were market leaders for so long, they got complacent.
mainstream, McCoy's feel like you actually ate something (Walkers are mostly a bag of air), but some of the more niche makers produce very nice ones. The ones from the pub over the road are very nice (but pricey).

my loyalty goes back 40 years to when they where not available outside the midlands

the are the fairly standard 25grms instead off the one ounce or 28.3grms[ish] they used to be so not bothered about airy packets as the weight is on them

Sponsored Links
I want to know why most mixed flavour multi-buy bags include salt and vinegar which is my least favourite. They have been found in Mighty Meaty bags in the past.

i just sprinkle and shake ground pepper and herbs
or paprika on flavours i dont like :D

I also avoid Walkers because basically, there are never enough crisps in the bag. The bag should be half the size to reflect the amount inside. Like Brigadier, I prefer McCoys -

MAN crisps :LOL:

Yuk! :oops:

Guinness-flavoured-crisps-008.jpg

3281188224.jpg

My old ma buys cheapo crisps, probably from the local aldi. She only gets the salted ones, but they come with a little packet of salt in that you have to root for. Better than Mccoys or Walkers I reckon.

You missed pickled onion, lovely, even though it takes the skin off ya tongue :cry:

my loyalty goes back 40 years to when they where not available outside the midlands

the are the fairly standard 25grms instead off the one ounce or 28.3grms[ish] they used to be so not bothered about airy packets as the weight is on them

Strange basis on which to select crisps - geography, rather than flavour and texture.

Strange basis on which to select crisps - geography, rather than flavour and texture.
strange assumption to make :D
they where the best crisps i had ever tasted and only found out about them on trip to nuneaton
and relied on a friend to bring me boxes back on his trips home
if the story didn't seem complete it was because i didn't want to add a lot off irrelevant waffle just for the sake off it :D

Interesting the chicken flavour has no votes yet. It's funny how people say so many things taste like chicken be it hedgehog or whatever but I've yet to hear someone say chicken flavour crisps taste like chicken.
Personally I go with the cheese and onion or plain as I have found walkers salt and vinegar to be overly flavoured.

Sponsored Links
Back