Wallpaper difficult corner detail

Sponsored Links
If you do a good search on here you might find the thread that this was covered in before..some people stuck in some very good ideas at the time.

Failing that...

your always going to lose the pattern in that situation..one part is rounded the other a right angle..your lucky is where it is really and not on a big corning.

Try sticking a small triangular piece onto the uppermost pat of that curve..making sure it matches the paper as best as you can, overlap it onto the surrounding walls by a few millimetres and trim with a few 'nicks' in it to allow it you bend without ripping...then paper the corner and cut around the triangular part as best you can with a sharp knife.

Or..plaster it up so it becomes a right angle...shame to do that though.

Thanks everyone, I spotted the other thread after I had posted this. I'm going to use an embossed paper & paint over it, so matching the pattern should not be too much of an issue. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back