Wallpaper pasting machines ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Can anyone comment on how good these are and what makes/cost to go for.
Haven't done papering for a few years and just asked to do quite a bit, and the space available to work is cramped.
Many thanks, Joe

Sponsored Links
There isn't a lot of choice so the beeline seems to be the most commonly available.

What i've read (don't own one) has always been positive as far as time saving goes, but the general feeling is they are not worth mucking about with unless you've got plenty of rolls to hang, say 8 rolls plus a day, they are a bit hungry on paste but thats no big deal really and personally i'd have one to save the back ache from leaning over a pasting table, just never got round to buying one. I think they can be a bit frustrating until you've got them set right but all in all i think they're a handy bit of kit to have IF you do a lot of papering.

This isn't a bad price and a very reliable company to buy from

http://www.trade1st.co.uk/productdetail/Wallpaper-Stripper/464.aspx

Many thanks for reply - that does seem a good price as well.
Have discovered that wider (27") rolls have already been bought for the job so I would need a wider one (standard are 21" it seems). Even a normal pasting table would probably be a bit narrow !!
Cheers, Joe

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back