warmflow/warmfront lpg boiler steam coming out of it!

Holty sorry the boiler is on an s plan, its got exp. vessel and cold tank/cylinder so isnt a combi. The steam is coming from the back right hand corner. When the system was repressurised water (cold) poured out of the boiler & covered the floor of the boiler house. I was hoping that it wasnt a split heat exchanger -that did cross my mind. I know its not a lot to go on but Im hoping it may help?

Sponsored Links
Mary, better next time post in the combustion chamber, you get a less hostile response.

you post so rarely it's understandable some dont recognise or remember you as an RGI ;) :)

If anything goes wrong with things in my world then I listen to advice from the appropriate expert and then if that did not sound right then I would start asking questions.

I trust the expert to advise me first though.

Mary Feerick quite often posts in the CC but I have always thought that its a "he" on account of the wording used! He/She has always been rather vague about being open about their identity.

Of course if its really a she then "she" should confirm that!

Its totally irrelevant whichever gender anyone is and I welcome females into the trade as they are sadly under represented for no good reason. One excuse given is that females often have primary responsibility for young children and that means the less sociable hours of boiler engineers is not condusive to collecting children from schools etc.

Tony

Sponsored Links
yeah gavinda I am CORGI reg. but my brothers boiler is an oil one (I am only registered to work on gas). His property is in N.Ireland I am in Kent. So I wanted to get him a copy of the mfg instructions so that he can work out what is wrong with his boiler & call an oil reg engineer to sort out his problem.
Now gavinda can you still help me? Its only one boiler manual I want -warmflow -& I dont have the money to buy one from the subscription web sites. I did have a free website that I used but cant find it in my favourites..most annoying.
Can u help me?

If your brother wants a manual, he should call in at the Warmflow factory in Lisburn or if you want one have a look here:-

http://www.warmflow.co.uk/technical.php

You will need to know the model though.

Nick.

Tony...can u explain what the "quote" below means!!!!!! I would like an apology from u as i am insulted by not only the tone of ur post but the inferences u make!!!! As far as I am aware NO ONE has ever asked me about my identity (and I have never asked for theirs) & if they are to ask me I'd give it to them!!! So what is ur problem ?m

Mary Feerick quite often posts in the CC but I have always thought that its a "he" on account of the wording used! He/She has always been rather vague about being open about their identity.

As far as I am aware NO ONE has ever asked me about my identity (and I have never asked for theirs) & if they are to ask me I'd give it to them!!!

If you are so totally open then why do you hide you profile on this site?

Hardly anyone else does that.

Tony

If you are so totally open then why do you hide you profile on this site?

Hardly anyone else does that.

Tony

There's at least one other I know of, whose integrity I have no reason to doubt.

There are many reasons that people don't want to put their details on the internet.
Probably Mary will be accused of being BigBurner next :eek:

Odd you should say that!

BigBullShit also hides his profile!

Never got round to putting my profile on this site.....never mind hide it!!! Come to think of it I have never looked at/for other peoples profiles...dont see why I need to to/have to. I automatically asumed that if I had a query that I could ask on this site for some help (not abuse for asking for help on this site!!!). I've never doubted the intergity of anyone who has given me advice on this site and have in the past thanked them for doing so ...BUT do get annoyed when I get abused for wanting to improve my knowledge & understanding of gas appliances especially by those who have time on their hands to look up peoples profiles. m

You have to take positive action to hide your profile!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back