washers for 28mm pump valves

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I am going to swap a CH circulation pump. When I put the old one on I used brass gate valves, and it is on 28mm pipe. I have an idea I might have cracked or crushed a washer when I fitted it.

the replacement Grundfos pump has been kicking around in the garage for a while, and there is only one washer in the box, I have been looking online for 28 pump washers but not found any, am I looking for the right thing? Any suggs where I can get a pair?

TIA

edited: I have just measured the washer and it is 45mm o.d. grey hard fibre

Sponsored Links
should just be normal pump washers, get down to your local Plumb centre city plumbing ect and see if theyv got a few spare

As above ask for pump washers at the merchants, you can get them as a fibre or rubber washer. I normally use the rubber washers. BTW the grunny pump should have had two washers with it, if it's not too old you could ask the supplier to give you another washer.

I think I might have robbed the other washer from the spare when I fitted the original pump, I've had it several years

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back