Washing Machine isnt working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my washer wont click on it just says normal and 45 mins. The lid switched is clicking but the other buttons wont work. I was fumbling around on the lid and at one point it started to work then it just stopped. and went to the same thing. Please help anything i can do?

just in case its a whirlpool washer with calypsp wash motion the mo gvw9959kq2

please help!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Hi, my washer wont click on it just says normal and 45 mins. The lid switched is clicking but the other buttons wont work. I was fumbling around on the lid and at one point it started to work then it just stopped. and went to the same thing. Please help anything i can do?

just in case its a whirlpool washer with calypsp wash motion the mo gvw9959kq2

please help!!!!!
is it a top loader,ie:does the lid open from the top?,it could be the catch or the mecanism what the catch connects too being faulty

its a top loader, i think its the control panel because i when i press cancel it turns on, and when i press jeans cycle and start at the same time it turns off well then comes right back on. the mechanic is coming tomorrow and thought i could fix it myself guess not? :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back