Washing machine remote from a drain

I agree completely.

Having read through the rest of this thread, I have now come to realise that the OP was refusing to take any of the good advice offered by professional plumbers on here. Worse still, he became rather abusive when it was made clear to him that what he wanted to do would not work. Not acceptable.
Regrettably because the OP has made his own decision/conclusion on what to believe and what not to (as suits his situation). Those that he does not agree with he has decided to throw abuse at and make assumptions. The bloke has issues.

Sponsored Links
Regrettably because the OP has made his own decision/conclusion on what the believe and what not (as suits his situation). Those that he does not agree with he has decided to throw abuse at. The bloke has issues.
Yes, I realise that now.
At first, I admit I thought people were being a little unfair just telling him to read the regulations.
However, his refusing to take well-meant advice from professionals and then becoming abusive was just plain stupid. I'm sure he'll regret it.

Yes, I realise that now.
At first, I admit I thought people were being a little unfair just telling him to read the regulations.
However, his refusing to take well-meant advice from professionals and then becoming abusive was just plain stupid. I'm sure he'll regret it.
I don't see it as being unfair to guide people into reading up on the project they desire an answer for. To me it did not seem feasible to accomplish what was being asked by the method being described by the OP.
I totally understand your original point of view, but sometimes the best help is by being advised to help yourself, regrettably the OP just wants to believe what he wants to believe. Some are like that and just end up in pickles all their ignorant life.

Regrettably because the OP has made his own decision/conclusion on what to believe and what not to (as suits his situation). Those that he does not agree with he has decided to throw abuse at and make assumptions. The bloke has issues.
Do you have the same regs as this country?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back