Washing Machine that weighs clothes as you put them in?

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Why cant someone bring out a Washing Machine that weighs clothes and tell you on the LCD display how many KG of washing you have put in before you start the wash? - Most washing machines these days have a quick wash but on a 8kg machine the quick wash might only accept 3kg of washing at a maximum - do you know what 3kg of clothes are without weighing them I know I dont I just guess but if there was a readout on the machine Info panel this would make life easier. Am sure with todays electronics and already electronics built in to washing machines these days that feature could be incorporated. I dont know why machines with LCD info display dont have it as standard now. :?:

Sponsored Links
Cos you will put a load In and it wil say full or 3kg. And then you will say but there's loads of room that ain't 3 kg I'm gonna stick more in its say 8 kg on the front. But certain washes only take a small amount. That's why 90% of mcs are overloaded and then rips the bearings out and suspension. The new mcs are tested by laptop and proves this , if I took every bet of cust before plugging in laptop I would be minted.

Sponsored Links
The top end AEG machine Doe's but like rocks says no one observes the reading so its wasted on joe public

they wouldnt be able to ignore it if once you go over the maximum weight the machine refuses to go into a wash! ;)

would still love to see the feature enabled on lower end of the machine market that has an LCD panel

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back