Washing Machine - Zanussi Jetsystem Turbodry 1200 - slow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello :)

i am hoping someone can please help, i have a : -

Zanussi Jetsystem Turbodry 1200

i put a load of washing on a few days back , i looked at the digital display screen and it said ' 17 ' mins untill the wash was over. so, i went to go do some bits around the house, when i went back into my kitchen 20 mins later it still said '17' on the screen. i had to press, pause then stop, and skip, and allsorts to end the cycle quickly.otherwise it probably would of stayed like it forever !

i pulled the machine out and cleaned pipes etc, and decided to try my luck again.

next time i thought it was going well, it got down to ' 2 ' mins on the display and i thought it must of been a one off ... but no ..

it stayed on 2 mins for about 15 mins and i had to manually skip it on.

i have just done one more load, and it got stuck on '45' mins. :cry:

please please help. i have to do alot of washing for my family and cannot be around to 'manually skip it forward' all the time. and i really do not have the money to buy a new machine. its far to close to christmas to be buying a new washing machine !!

please can someone advise me on the cheapest way to resolve this problem.

the machine is a couple of years old and i.m.o. in good condition and has a few more years in it i'd like to think.

thanks in advance.

Sam

:)

Sponsored Links
thankyou,

sorry about that.. i rushed the post as im abit frustrated about the whole thing.

Yes, it is a very similar problem. i actually got rid of the Performa and got this.

the only difference, is the cycle progress on the hoover was mechanical, and this is digital.

a friend told me to check the filter, as if its blocked this can stop the cycle from finishing.. my filter was indeed blocked, so i am about to put another load on !

fingers crossed, and thanks for making the title make sense. :)

Sam.

washer is still getting jammed , after i have clened the filter ???

any ideas people please .

thankyou.

Sam .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back