Waste from Shower

Yes that is right, just looked at the place I bought it from and it had a link to the manufactuer, both are based in Middlesbourgh.

What would you recommend i do? Buy a new one (would rather not because of cost) raise the shower and put a trap in? or anything else?

Thanks for the advise

Sponsored Links
either raise or cut a hole in the floor.
cutting a hole i prefer as it keeps the tray low. but that depends on your joists and where your waste joins up to the stack

Cheers Seco, i have got parts of the floor up so will see if i can get away without raising shower as it is actually a new installation (turning an old bedroom into an ensuite, i have planning permission etc) it is next door to the bathroom so can feed the supply pipes through no problem. However I have to run the waste about 2 metres down a stud wall that separates the bathroom to the new en suite then out the back of the house to connect up to the soil pipe. it is more tricky than I first thought, that is why i started asking advise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back