Water in sub void under living room

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help please ,

I have water in my crawl space ,the water is clear,.I have been track and trace and not a plumbering ordrain issue. The water board have found a mains water leak next door,but this is at the front andy issue is at the back .the water is totally clear so don't think it has travelled.can anyone help please

Sponsored Links
What makes you think that the clear water you have found does not come from the nearby water leak?

It is, apparently, possible to have the water analysed to help identify whether it is supply, drains or groundwater...

Sponsored Links
The water leak is it the public road outside next doors gate at the front. Would the water not be muddy if it had travelled?.

Leak has not been fixed yet.i have had a nightmare for a year in my sub floor because of a washing machine leak from next door. When the insurance did the final pump out water was still coming in.insusance said it's the water table .I wasn't happy with that because I have lived here 50 years and never had a problem. I rang the water board who have found this other leak by neighbours front gate. It has been year full of stress over this .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back