WB pcb fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all, any hints on how to test for a pcb or spark electrode fault on a WB 24i 14/19 CDI regular boiler? Fan runs but no spark, PCB replaced 9mths ago.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
None of that indicates a fault with PCB or electrodes. There are other checks but this is not DIY, unless you're competent, in which case you wouldn't be asking.

Who replaced the PCB before?

Was it a proper brand new one so under warrantee?

Seems you need an RGI !

Tony

It is more likely an air flow fault, following the flow in your instruction manual will pretty much get you to your fault.

Sponsored Links
It is more likely an air flow fault, following the flow in your instruction manual will pretty much get you to your fault.

And involve work outside the scope of safe DIY !

Inappropriate advice in my view!

And involve work outside the scope of safe DIY !

Inappropriate advice in my view!

I'm advising him to read the book he was left with as a legal requirement. Think we have gone through this one over the years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back