WE PAY U £4500 TO GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Come to the UK by the back door, get legal aid to try and keep u hear, :confused: a full medical while u wait to be processed :cool: and £4500 to go home if u fail with your asylum seeking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i am not joking :LOL: just wish i was :confused:

Sponsored Links
And that money will go to other family members to get here and get countless 4500`s .When the F..K will the government realise people are becoming more an more bitter about this

Sponsored Links
I really have thought about being "caught" get yourself in the firing line, be a "forigner"sp take the money go home, sneak back in and go home, no?

And that money will go to other family members to get here and get countless 4500`s .When the F..K will the government realise people are becoming more an more bitter about this

When we take to the streets (and it will happen).

How is this thread less racist than joe 90's thread & whay has his been locked. It's not racism but freedom of expression; or is this thread about to go the same way! :mad:

This Government is absolutely terrified of any debate on the subject of immigration, and it makes other organisation,forums etc terrified too. Anybody who thinks that it has gone too far,and openly says so,and that is probably most of the UK, risks being called a racist. What tosh!! When we give taxpayers money to people who don't even live here,and then see charities begging for donations,it beggars belief (beggars being the right word).I don't want my taxes (£4,500.00) being given to each failed assylem seeker to go home,knowing that they shouldn't be here in the first place. No wonder they can't pay the police,or other vital services the proper wage,or give our troops proper equipment,they are spending all the money looking after people who don't even live in this country. This government has completely lost control of the situation.This is the most contentious issue of our time,and to stifle discussion on it,will inflame the situation by the day.

Roughcaster.

i agree with u roughcaster , cut the lies out, and let the peoples of europe,
agree a quota for each country based on there needs not the illegals needs ,and if u fail sorry but u will have to earn the money to pay the people trafficer back home, :confused: if u pass welcome in we will get u sorted :LOL:
as for this issue being racist where in the world is asylum-seeking-land i though u could be coming from anywhere in the world so the rule applys to all :confused: not race or colour so dont try to fool us mr, lawer, there was an atrical in the papers over the week -end stating 1200 schools has english as its 2nd language but its proberly bull its only true if there are messing with numbers of SEEKERS :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back