Website which gives cost of replacement fridge/freezer bits?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Im trying to find out how much a cooling element (the loop of metal which sits above drawers in freezer) and "freezes" "ices" could cost to replace. Also what its called. Ive been quote £60 for an engineer to come out just to have a look at my fridge / freezer (exc fixing). Id like to gain some insight into how much these parts cost to avoid calling engineer out to find parts cost almost as much as a new fridge / freezer.

Any thoughts on the name of this part / where you can find a guide to part price v welcome. My appliance is a Bosch Classixx fridge/freezer.

All Ive found so far are sites telling me how much "shelves" or "drawers" will cost which is really no use.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Kate :?:

Sponsored Links
I have found Ebay a great source for spare parts for washing machines, fridges and cookers if you know the part you are looking for.

I normally find those the cheapest aswell when shopping around.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back