Weinstein could be freed!

Sponsored Links
I don't think the other conviction from Los Angeles is affected. So, I don't think he can be freed.

Revolting Hollywood types.

I find it all a bit strange - how did they prove what he was accused of actually happened? Was there genetic or other evidence of that ilk?

I'm not doubting his accusers btw. I have no interest in him, he looks revolting and probably is as a person. And I have no interest in the actresses, who I've never heard of before, and have never followed what went on. Just curious about how it works when more historic claims are made if there isn't really smoking gun evidence (eg. Film footage, police reports with injuries, genetic evidence, witness testimony, etc).

Sponsored Links
Revolting Hollywood types.

I find it all a bit strange - how did they prove what he was accused of actually happened? Was there genetic or other evidence of that ilk?

I'm not doubting his accusers btw. I have no interest in him, he looks revolting and probably is as a person. And I have no interest in the actresses, who I've never heard of before, and have never followed what went on. Just curious about how it works when more historic claims are made if there isn't really smoking gun evidence (eg. Film footage, police reports with injuries, genetic evidence, witness testimony, etc).
Basically if you're rich and famous, anyone who's ever got close enough to you to take a picture together can extract money from you and send you to jail.
I too think the fat bastard is guilty, but I am bothered by the conviction based on memories decades old.
This shouldn't happen anywhere.

Back