Well trump

Committing offences, and lying about it afterwards usually gets you thrown out of most jobs.
And it did get Boris thrown out of most of his jobs.

Sponsored Links
Committing offences, and lying about it afterwards usually gets you thrown out of most jobs.
And it did get Boris thrown out of most of his jobs.
To go on to make more money than he ever would have done as prime minister.

For Americans, the choice is not easy, and the media will play a huge part in this.
An easy choice for Republicans though. But there aren't enough forever trumpers in the country to win it for him.

The words 'coup' and 'insurrection' are maybe being overplayed. Questioning the results of the election?
He's not been charged with either akaik. Racketeering and fraud, yes.

he won't be convicted, he won't go to prison.
We'll see, at least one of the judges is a trumpf appointment.

Could a senile dementia sufferer who ****s himself beat him?, possibly, we'll have to wait and see.
Now that could be the Don after a few years in the state penitentiary.

Blup

Sponsored Links
He gets a million quid a year for this bollo*

Yes, the pro-newt laws holding up my swimming pool sound barmy. But protect these amphibians we must – even if I have to build little newt motels!​

Even the daily mail execs are beginning to realise they've been shafted.

Blup

and you are surprised by that because....?

Happened to PM's since Adam was a lad boyo. Mind, you like to state the obvious. (y)

and you are surprised by that because....?

Happened to PM's since Adam was a lad boyo. Mind, you like to state the obvious. (y)
Perhaps you should put that question to Bobby Dazzler. I was merely pointing out the bleeding obvious which he failed to address.

Bit to much bile and hatred there may be ????

I believe Trump to be moderately racist, completely misogynistic, the kind of man that (by his own admission) believes that he has a right to sexually assault women. A man that believes that laws do not apply to him.

Trump isn't the sharpest knife in the draw, he has the likes of Steve Bannon in the background helping him, Trump, to appeal to the worst elements of US society.

If you dyed Trump's hair black and made him grow a small moustache, it would be difficult to not see similarities with 1930's Germany.

I genuinely want to see him held to account and imprisoned. Given his age (statistically), he would be very likely to die in prison.

I believe Trump to be moderately racist, completely misogynistic, the kind of man that (by his own admission) believes that he has a right to sexually assault women. A man that believes that laws do not apply to him.

Trump isn't the sharpest knife in the draw, he has the likes of Steve Bannon in the background helping him, Trump, to appeal to the worst elements of US society.

If you dyed Trump's hair black and made him grow a small moustache, it would be difficult to not see similarities with 1930's Germany.

I genuinely want to see him held to account and imprisoned. Given his age (statistically), he would be very likely to die in prison.

Unlikely imo to happen???

But tbh Transam does not really give a wat sit

It’s the potential consequences that should concern people imo ???

You could apply that to anyone surely?

Hitler-Baby1.jpg

Hmmm that Russian opposition ? Leader ? Has been banged up in Russia for 15 ?? Years

He is likely to die in prison

Nor has Trump been indicted for questioning the election. :confused:
It is about federal counts of conspiracy, violations of the Espionage act, falsifying business records and state-level racketeering indictments. Grab em by the p****.

He may well die in prison but the way American politics is going we might see large scale civil unrest that morphs into something much more dangerous for the west. Maybe the days of the American empire are coming to an end, and it’s chinna’s turn

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back