Wet dishes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I inherited a tricity bendix dh103 dish washer with my new house and for a week or so now the dishes etc are wet after the cycle finishes. I thought there was something wrong with the rinse aid or the water wasn't heating up but all appears ok. I think now that the water is not heating up on the rinse cycle but it is heating up when on the washing cycle, anyone have any idea's what might be causing this.

Sponsored Links
You don't heat water on the final cycle, the element comes on and generates a drying heat. You need to look at which programme your using to if it's an economy programme the dishwasher may not do the drying cycle at the end of the programme........

And One more thing ......... look on the bright side at least they're only wet could have been worse they could have been coming out dirty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back