wet room (impey)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My plumber installed a wetroom aquaboard (impey), he put waterproofing on top (BUT DID NOT FULLY WATERPROOF THE WHOLE BATHROOM). ( I DID QUERIE THIS BUT WAS MADE TO FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT). He then tiled on top and put a glass screen to the side. I have not used shower as there were problems with fitments. These have now been replaced. Can anyone advise if we put silicone along bottom of glass screen will this be sufficient. Or do I have to rip out whole bathroom and tiles. Any advise would be very helpful. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I would personally. the screen is there to stop water going everywhere. Unless you got a recess/ or a good fall. And the less water about the floor the better if you ask me.

Sponsored Links
I assume the walls are tiled too? Did he seal the edges of the aquaboard where it meets the walls too? As muggles mentions, some pics would help. How was the glass screen fitted? Is it framed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back