What a caper

But who is he making the gesture towards? And it's well before the presentation.
Context is everything.
Exactly. The paper I referred to implied it was immediately before the kiss. And I can't see anything sexual in it, just getting his tackle comfortable, as men do occasionally. Women hitch their bra up and nobody comments.

Sponsored Links
Then stop doing what you do, because being a pimple on Mottie's @r$3 cannot be a fun thing to be.
Part of me wishes I knew what you were talking about, but mostly not. I guess this is a clever insult where you come from, but it is totally over my head. I fail to see what Mottie's bottom has to do with this. I will await more bizarre comments rather than a sensible reply...

The Spanish blokes mother who locked her self in a church and went on hunger strike has been taken to hospital ??
Didn't Jesus survive 40 days in the wilderness? She couldn't do 3 in a church?

Events like this remind us how crazy some countries still are. A man that feels its his right to harass and inappropriately grab and kiss women, defended by his mother who goes on hunger strike in a church, presumably to try to get the church on the side of the groper, while the Spanish FA threatens the female footballers with legal action for not wanting to play a game. Madness.

A people still say women have equal rights.

Last edited:
There are other 'reports' which may not have been mentioned in the mainstream press:
In the locker room, he reportedly put his arm around her and said: "There, we will celebrate the wedding of Jenni and Luis Rubiales" in Ibiza.

And there's more.

Sponsored Links
Back