What a wonderful story it warmed my heart

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Sweden has expelled 1,100 British nationals since Brexit, more than any other country in the EU, according to official statistics released by the European Commission.

The figures come as controversy builds over the “deeply shocking” decision by the country’s immigration authorities to order a 74-year-old British woman with Alzheimer’s to leave the country because she did not have post-Brexit residency papers.

This puts a smile on my face knowing all these Brits knew exactly what they were voting for.

Sponsored Links

Sweden has expelled 1,100 British nationals since Brexit, more than any other country in the EU, according to official statistics released by the European Commission.

The figures come as controversy builds over the “deeply shocking” decision by the country’s immigration authorities to order a 74-year-old British woman with Alzheimer’s to leave the country because she did not have post-Brexit residency papers.

This puts a smile on my face knowing all these Brits knew exactly what they were voting for.

Pretty much sums you up imo

the “most common” reasons for rejecting applications from Britons were “uncompleted applications, late applications without reasonable grounds and applicants not fulfilling the requirements for residence status”.
Fair enough, then.

Sponsored Links
Afai recall this is the bloke with 3 degrees ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OIP.a_sQ3e1mwQ1cRubNlCDJTwHaE-

I genuinely thought I was going to read something nice.

This is people's life's your gloating over.
Indeed gloating over others'misfortune is never a good idea or even normal thoughts of a good human being unless you know the person individually and their own extreme actions made them deserving off such a just reaction done in a fair and legal way

It is fair enough, it's the rules. But does it 'warm your heart and bring a smile to your face'?,
You were gloating seeing people families split due to Brexit- stop with this outrage own your decision man.

Indeed gloating over others'misfortune is never a good idea or even normal thoughts of a good human being unless you know the person individually and their own extreme actions made them deserving off such a just reaction done in a fair and legal way

All the Brexiters were gloating they didn't realise they had voted for their own demise. They are unhappy now - well tough s hit.

I genuinely thought I was going to read something nice.

This is people's life's your gloating over.
It's what you and your Brexiters did when families were split - so take your medicine you hypocrites.

Such a wonderful story.

Sponsored Links
Back