What Android apps do you use?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For those of you with Android tablets what apps do you use on them?

I dont mean the social networking and music ones - but what other things do you use your tablet for?

I have a Google nexus 7 and have filled it with games and apps but in actual use - do not use it a lot.

I have copilot for GPS and it seems very good, got a vent mount for xmas from my son so this works well.

Wifi Analyzer is vry good at showing surrounding wifi signals and helped me find a clear channel for my 2nd router in the attic.

I have teamviewer so I can control my pc, sort the MIL's etc whan away.

Various compass apps in case I ever go for a walk and do some geocaching lol.

Skype - not used it though.

various radio scanner apps but only the yanks seem to be heard.

Amazons Kindle reader of course, but not read a book yet.
I hae out of milk, which is a brill shopping app, I can make a shopping list on my pc, sync to the tablet and walk around asda getting just what I want - I can list items by the section its in, see how much I paid last etc.
(I even got a bracket to hold the tablet on the trolley - sad eh)

Not sure why I need the screwfix catalogue, but I git that too.

Sky+ tv and the bbc iplayer.

Loads of ham radio apps I will likely never use.

Electronics wise I have electrodroid, everycircuit and tesla pro but have not actually used them, various pcb trace width apps and even a gerber viewer and an oscilloscope app (needs hardware I dont have).

And loads more not worth listing.

Have you got any good apps for using in your day to day jobs?
Anything that has been a godsend app? (I dont mean religious wise.)

Sponsored Links
Have you the 32gb one,I have the 16gb, like you I have copilot which is good
I use nexus media importer to use a usb stick as extra storage for films.

Sponsored Links
I have the 32gb one, I wanted the 32gb+HSPA but could not get one so will get a MIFI device when I need connectivity.

Ulitimate addons one from amazon. here

Not cheap but it works well and I can use the tablet holder bit with a cycle bracket so that when going shopping I can be really sad and use the tablet as a active shopping list (using out of milk) and compare prices etc.

Back