What are you having for lunch?

Roast chicken and stuffing sandwich with the left overs from yesterday’s roast. Tonight, chicken and pea risotto with…the leftovers from yesterdays roast.

Sponsored Links
Roast chicken and stuffing sandwich with the left overs from yesterday’s roast. Tonight, chicken and pea risotto with…the leftovers from yesterdays roast.
Your having Chicken tonight?
I feel like chicken tonight.

Pork shoulder for yesterday's Sunday lunch, the left over of which, is to become todays pulled pork in BBQ sauce, chips and a salad.

Sponsored Links
Chicken Shawarma while waiting to watch some bikes go round and round.

IMG_0907.jpeg

Rather tasty lunch in an indo- chinese gaff. Sweet and sour with chilli, which I've not seen before.

We had a bit of grub in a brasserie in Coal Drops Yard this afternoon. Unusually we both had the same - Calamari to start and Shepherds pie for main. We shared a £5.50 portion of broccoli and had a drink each. It was delicious. Even so, including the new high of 13.5% service charge, it still only came to £8 more than Mrs Mottie paid for two plastic beakers of wine and two soft drinks at the Royal Albert Hall last night.

IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg

Last edited:
We had a bit of grub in a brasserie in Coal Drops Yard this afternoon. Unusually we both had the same - Calamari to start and Shepherds pie for main. We shared a £5.50 portion of broccoli and had a drink each. It was delicious. Even so, including the new high of 13.5% service charge, it still only came to £8 more than Mrs Mottie paid for two plastic beakers of wine and two soft drinks at the Royal Albert Hall last night.

View attachment 338071View attachment 338072

We were there about a year ago - my son paid for a London day with theatre as a XMAS treat. I assume there is more than one brasserie there, but it was really good. my lad paid, but I did not think it was over the top for the location. Although our local Weatherspoon may have been a tad cheaper. He is doing the same this year when we decide what to see ( and get over illnesses and family dramas).

But, tonight, he cooked us 9 at our home) a splendid Indian curry dish - after moaning about the lack of available spices locally (He is not wrong, but had bought some from his home).

A lovely sandwich made with ox tongue from Morrisons deli counter.

Sponsored Links
Back